CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Friendship Never End

I didnt talk to her , I just text her . And yeah , the unknown that asked me was right , I didnt talk to her . Hurm otteoke ? But our content in the message were good , it was as normal as before . Im glad that she started the conversation first . I replied it so so late because I was so sleepy and slept till the next morning . Then , she replied it very very late . I just like hurm , served me right . The next day we text each other like nothing happened . And so on . Around 8 pm she text me what colours I will wear to the Fatini's wedding , I just answered taktauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , someone ruined my mood . She replied , lol okay . The  I replied baju turquoise ritu . Then got no reply after that . Our conversation stopped there . This is because of me . I'll wait for her reply next morning . I should stop now . Tata .









                                                                                                  To be continue   .    .    .

No comments:

Post a Comment