CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Friendship never ends

Hai , yeah !


It has been a long time . Woo . 2012 is the most busy year to me . And I know 2013 will be the most most most busy year because of PMR . Yeah I do have a lot of stories in this year . Sad , Happy , Nice , Bad , The good one will be memories for me , and the bad one will be forget by me . Its 7/11 4:05 a.m . I miss her . Thats all I want to say . I MISS HER . Dont get wrong people , It is my bestfriend . Im not a songsang girl , InsyaAllah . I am on the right path . I didnt talk to her about a month , two days more it will be a month . So , this 8th of November school will end . I have to talk to her this 9th of November . But It was a school holiday , and It is not easy . I dont know what is wrong with me , but lately I just thinking about her for 24 hours . And I realized I should make a move first or thing will get worse . I dont know what to do . 



                                                                                                To be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment